inPractice® Rheumatology is the only point-of-care clinical reference designed to meet the unique needs of specialists. Spans the full range of diagnosis, treatment and management topics for patients with rheumatologic diseases and related conditions. Also includes concise summary content, detailed recommendations, a full drug database, guideline summaries, decision support tools, medical calculators, and access to PubMed abstracts and ClinicalTrials.gov.
Editor-in-Chief: David G. Borenstein, MD, MACP, MACR
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice Rheumatology app is provided free of charge as a service to users who have a current free trial or a subscription. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password. You can find more information at inPractice.com
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Content is constantly updated with the latest best practices in patient care
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
inPractice Rheumatology is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-13. The program can be installed on Android.
inPractice Rheumatology (version 2.5.13) has a file size of 1.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.